W.C. Construction takes pride in fostering the education and professional development of today’s youth. We have successfully trained eager students and equipped them with practical real world job experiences that prepare them for life after graduating. Please see internships available below for more information.
Role and Responsibilities
Provide project support to upper level management. Primary duties include:
- Send, receive, correct & modify project documents
- Coordinate and maintain vendor & supplier database records
- Attend pre-bid/bid meetings
- Assist Estimator with submittals and solicit bids
- Basic estimating & take offs
- On site project supervision
- Perform general clerical duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must be a current student attending an accredited college or university in a construction management or related field of study.
- Bilingual preferred in Spanish & English
- Must have proficient knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel & PDF
- Candidate must be able to work independently
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must provide own transportation
Dress Code: Business Casual